Spring 2019 Morning Routine
I am going to say something, and I might sound crazy, but hear me out. My new favorite thing to do is… wake up at 5:00am. Yes, 5 o’clock… in the morning. I am the biggest morning person I know. Let me explain why…
- I have time to do anything I need to get ready for the day
- None of my friends are awake to distract me
- It’s easy to run errands because no one is out yet
- The gym is empty
- It’s actually beautiful to watch the sun rise
I could go on and on, but instead I want to share what morning routine looks like. These are the typical steps I take on a weekday at my university.
- 5:00am- wake up
- 5:00 – 5:15am- check social media, emails, texts etc.
- I don’t respond to anything because no one is up yet, but I make a note of anything I need to get back to!
- I only try to check Pinterest (AKA my favorite social media platform)
- 5:15 – 5:30am- drink water, get dressed, wash my face
- I love Neutrogena products, but PLEASE tell me other skin care products you love because I am always looking for more!
- 5:30 – 6:30am- gym time baby
- I love going this early because no one is there yet so all the machines are open!
- It also makes me feel like I have done something good for myself and it’s only 6am!
- 6:30 – 7:30am – shower, do my hair, make breakfast
- A typical breakfast for me is avocado toast on an english muffin with scrambled eggs.
- I always have a hot cup of coffee during this time!
- 7:30 – 8:30 am – answer any emails, look through my planner for events for that day, plan out any work I need to do
- 8:30 – 9:30am – homework time
- Usually I review physics notes, and get ahead on homework for that class.
- 9:30 – 10:00am – get coffee (yes, a second cup), walk to class
- 10:10am – 12:05pm – class!
What is your favorite part of your morning routine?!
Let me know if you want to hear about what a typical day in my life looks like!